2550 SW Hillsboro Highway, Hillsboro OR 97123
- From Portland, take Highway 26 (Sunset Highway) west.
- Take Exit 57 Glencoe Road/ North Plains. (The Clean Water Services is 7.3 miles from this point.)
- Turn left at N.W. Glencoe Road and cross over Highway 26.
- Continue on Glencoe Road for 3.6 miles through rural Hillsboro.
- Glencoe Road becomes N. 1st Ave. across train tracks.
- Continue straight on N. 1st Ave. for 2.5 miles through traffic signals.
- N. 1st becomes S. 1st Ave.
- Follow signs to Highway 219 Scholls / Newberg.
- Continue straight on S. 1st Ave. across train tracks.
- S. 1st becomes Highway 219 (Hillsboro Highway).
- Continue on Highway 219/ Hillsboro Hwy for 1.2 miles.
- The Clean Water Services will be on the left.
- Turn left at the Jackson Bottom Wetlands Hiking Area.
Park in the lot in front of the Clean Water Services main entrance.