The Oregon Water Resources Department, District 18 measures flow at 10 sites on the Tualatin River and its tributaries. This hourly data is posted on the web on a nearly real time basis. http://apps.wrd.state.or.us/apps/sw/hydro_near_real_time/Default.aspx
The first time you go to the Oregon Water Resources Department flow site on a given computer, it is helpful to set it up so it goes directly to the Tualatin Basin flow stations. This only has to be done once per computer.
- Click on (Login) under My Stations on the right side of the page
- In the box for your email address type: OWRD_Hydro_predefined_district_18
- Click on Return to Gage Search Menu
- Now it will say (Manage) under My Stations on the right side of the page
- Click the drop down menu for My Stations and click on District 18
- Now only the Tualatin River flow stations will be listed (Both OWRD sites and USGS sites will be listed).