Flow and Water Quality Data
The Oregon Water Resources Department, District 18 measures flow at 10 sites on the Tualatin River and its tributaries. This hourly data is posted on the web on a nearly real time basis. http://apps.wrd.state.or.us/apps/sw/hydro_near_real_time/Default.aspx
The first time you go to the Oregon Water Resources Department flow site on a given computer, it is helpful to set it up so it goes directly to the Tualatin Basin flow stations. This only has to be done once per computer.
- Click on (Login) under My Stations on the right side of the page
- In the box for your email address type: OWRD_Hydro_predefined_district_18
- Click on Return to Gage Search Menu
- Now it will say (Manage) under My Stations on the right side of the page
- Click the drop down menu for My Stations and click on District 18
- Now only the Tualatin River flow stations will be listed (Both OWRD sites and USGS sites will be listed).
The USGS has been collecting water quality and flow data on the Tualatin River and its tributaries since 1991. This data is stored at hourly increments on a near real time basis. http://or.water.usgs.gov/tualatin/monitors/monitors.html
This is a quick link directly to the water quality monitors. http://or.water.usgs.gov/tualatin/monitors/monitors_nomap.html
The Jackson Bottom Wetlands Preserve collects water quality and flow data on the Tualatin River near its location on HWY 219. http://www.jacksonbottom.org/monitoring-restoration/water-quality-tualatin-river-data/